Eclipse Medical is an Arkansas based company and a fully accredited Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance provider. For those who need to manage urinary incontinence or retention and needing a customized catheter to meet their specific needs, Eclipse Medical has a solution. Catheter orders are delivered discretely, right to your home. You can order and ask questions in the privacy of your home and speak to one of our trained representatives about your catheters.
The Eclipse Medical Catheter Program is offered at little or no costs to you when you qualify with Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance. You can also receive free catheter samples delivered no-charge to ensure the right product fit. In addition, free shipping, handling and processing are provided to make your experience is hassle free. There are no up-front costs to use the program.
Eclipse Medical provides a wide selection of supplies for patients with urological needs, so you can easily find the brands you know and trust such as Bard, Rusch, Coloplast and others.
Key features of our catheters include:
- Self-lubricated catheters
- Compact designs for traveling or on the go
- Closed system catheters to reduce UTI’s using proven designs
- Multiple sizes and styles
Get the catheter supplies you need delivered right to your door in a discreet, unmarked box.
- We speak directly with your physician.
- We handle all of the paperwork for you.
- We have wonderful customer service specialists who are specifically trained to help you.
- We’ll remind you when it’s time to reorder more supplies!
Eclipse Medical makes sure that you receive the catheters you order with no substitutions.